Saturday, January 31, 2009

I've been Tagged

I've been tagged by two bloggers!

The Striving Muslimah

OhSoMuslim

NOTE: You have to add one additional "favorite" thing to the end
of the list when you answer.

Favorite color: Green

Favorite perfume (guys):

Favorite perfume (girls): Clinique Happy

Favorite pj brand: Anything cotton

Favorite clothes brand in general: SunnahStyle

Favorite person in the entire world: my son

Favorite country: from ones I've been to... the UK

Favorite car: VW

Favorite sport: Gymnastics

Favorite sport player: NA

Favorite spot in America: Vermont

Favorite animal: Meow

Favorite movie: Don't really have one

Favorite singer: N/A

Favorite day in the week: Saturday

Favorite time of the day: late afternoon

Favorite holiday season: Fall

Favorite number: 21

Favorite food: Calzone

Favorite chocolate: Cadbury

Favorite cartoon: scooby doo

Favorite blogger: Tea Break Thoughts

Favorite Flavor Ice Cream: Cherry Garcia

Favorite Mobile Brand: Verizon

Favorite name: Muhammad

Favorite hobby: Knitting (for now)

Favorite room in my house: bedroom

Favorite Fruit: Blueberry

Favorite flower: Iris

Favourite Qur'an Recitor: Al Ghamdi

Favorite Islamic Book: My Advice to the Women

I add: Favorite Ayat of the Quran: 55:12
Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinn and men) deny?

I'm Tagging...

Through My Muslim Eyes

2 comments:

Naimah said...

Assalamu 'alaykum, masha'Allaah nice, BTW you've recieved an award http://thestrivingmuslimah.blogspot.com/2009/01/ive-recieved-award-yey.html

Lazeena Umm Yusuf said...

Sunnah style is awesome!! ..But expensive haha

And yay for Cherry Garcia!